Welp, I'm Back

Welp, I'm back. Haven't really said anything in a while, even though there's a lot of stuff that has happened. I'll try to post more the next time there's something to talk about.

To recap though:
AMC 12B: missed AIME b/c of a silly mistake
Science Olympiad NJ States: 3rd in Game On
ARML: made a ton of mistakes but somehow still got #1 in JV Division B in the country

First few CJMLs of this year: got a bunch of 8s b/c of silly mistakes killing the dream of 9 or 10, and then got a 6 b/c of a ton of silly mistakes. I really need to sleep more for these lol.
AMTNJ: 15 (woot, perfect score) Bashed a ton of problems but luckily we get a calculator :D
NJML: Got all 5s, always made a dumb mistake on #6
Science Olympiad NJIT Regionals: 3rd in Circuit Lab (we made a dumb mistake in the lab section (changed out the wrong resistor), so we could've gotten 2nd or even 1st)

Robotics season started! I'm programming captain this year, and there are A LOT of people this year. I'm having a bit of trouble managing them all, but hopefully we can do good this year :D. We're trying a bunch of new stuff this year and we have some really good mentors so hopefully we can win a competition this year :).

AMCs are coming up in a few weeks, I'm going to try to take both the AMC 10A and the 10B instead of 10A and 12B, but we'll see. My goal is to qualify for USAJMO, which is tough, but I think I can do it. Just need to get a ton of sleep, calm down, and maybe get a bit lucky :D.

Midterms are coming up in two weeks, and in the middle of those, I have CMIMC x_x. It sucks, but at least it's only 2 midterms after CMIMC, but still, it's Spanish and History x_x. I don't know what to expect from CMIMC. All I know is that it's in Carnegie Mellon and has a bunch of parts. I'll look into it more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiences with Google Code In

Math Competitions

AMC 10A