First Post / Blog Plans

     So, this is my first blog. I don't really know what I am doing, but I'm willing to go through this and learn. I really don't expect a single person to ever read this, but if someone does, thank you. I won't try to spread around my blog or anything, and I'm going to be more or else using this as somewhat of a journal for myself.

Things I Plan on Writing About - 
  • Math Competitions
  • Technology/Programming Competitions
  • Robotics Competitions
  • Other Random Stuff I Happen To Do
More About Myself - 
  • My name is Ryan Chang
  • I live in Springfield, New Jersey
  • I go to Magnet High School
  • I enjoy programming, math, solving Rubik's Cubes, playing piano, and playing video games
  • My favorite video game is Super Smash Brothers Melee
  • I have a Maltese named Mui mui ("little sister" in Chinese)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiences with Google Code In

Math Competitions

AMC 10A